Back in Brussels, still pregnant, I began my search for "new mom groups" in Munich. I knew how isolated and lonely you can get, at home, alone with a baby, so this time round I wanted to be prepared. Quickly I found Lulu & Tintin , a place not too far from our apartment, that offers several baby classes in English. I don't know where they got their name, but obviously they scored some extra points with this Belgian with the "Tintin".
So the first thing I did when I arrived here, was sign up for their baby class "Tiny Tots", for little ones from 3 to 5 months.
The first class was great. Nice people, an English midwife to lead the group, and a lovely lunch with the other mommies afterwards.
Second class I had to miss because The Little Man was sick, and home from school.
Third class (today), I had to ran out halfway because I realised I had forgotten Baby Sis' formula milk and water at the bakery where I had my coffee just before the class.
Sigh...
Let's just hope all goes well next week...As it is my only opportunity to meet people so far, I'm kind of desperate to go and not miss it.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten